Nov 1, 2011

Funhouse



Autumn is here, and so is shopping. I went shopping last saturday, and it was very good. I bought to myself  this pink Terranova pants (they are so comfortable!), this white Bershka Snoopy pullover which is so warm and I sometimes want to sleep in it. I bought myself this yellow leather boots, too. They are perfect for snow because the're warm and comfy. I wasn't planning to buy them, but I couldn't resist them. I wore this combination to break all of those autumn colors in streets, to be some kind pop of color (HAHA!).
PS: we want to thank you for your lovely comments. We appreciate every one of them. :)
xoxo.








13 comments:

  1. Love the pants, the color is great!

    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG BACK:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR LATEST POST & LEAVE A COMMENT.
    LIST ME ON TWITTER , SO I WILL KNOW U'RE MY FOLLOWER
    -YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF U WANT, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!
    kiss
    Erika
    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look :>
    xx

    www.sasanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful outfit!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bright pink jeans are amazing!

    x Marcella
    www.fashiondistraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your pink pants! They look really lovely on you. It must be so awesome to live in Croatia!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pink!

    xx

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cute boots and beautiful hair :)
    now following!


    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pants! I'm all about colored bottoms this season.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    Stop by some time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments <3