Feb 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day

Hey guys! This is a short post(card) in which I can wish you best wishes for Valentine's day! I am single and I am not really a person who cares a lot about it, but i have to admit that I mollify when I see some cute and romantic details. For example, yesterday when it got dark, some guy wrote big sign I love you in snow. Anyway, best wishes for you and your gf/bf! And, here's a few classical wishes: health, happiness and of course, style! xoxo

Ljudi! Ovo je jedan kratki post-čestitka u kojoj vam želim poželjeti sve najbolje za Valentinovo! Ja sam 'slobodna' i nisam osoba kojoj je baš jako stalo do toga, ali moram priznati da se raznježim kad vidim one slatke, romantične sitnice. Na primjer, jučer, kad je već pao mrak, jedan dečko je u snijegu napisao veliki natpis Volim te; u snijegu. Uglavnom, sve najbolje vama i vašim partnerima :) I još par klasičnih želja: zdravlje, sreća, i naravno, stil! xoxo



16 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I love that picture with the hearts!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute picture. Happy Valentine's! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day to you! It's totally fine to be single and still enjoy this very day. Go out and have fun with your single girl friends. In time, I'm sure you will get someone who treasure you and enjoy this day with you.
    My bf and me had dinner at home too. He cooked and I cleaned and we had a great time at home rather than having dinner out with everyone else =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy valentines day lovely! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful photo! Love it! I´ve just discovered your amazing blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a ball ^^ happy late valentines to you too ~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Vday to you too! :)

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it!
    Enter and double your chances of winning! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ja i nisam neki romanticar ali eto kad svi slave sto bi ja bila iznimka pridruzujem se cestitkama :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Valentine´s day!!
    kisses Saleem

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty picture! We should follow each other :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally agree with you!!!lovely post
    !!!
    p.s.thank you so much for voting!!!it really means a lot!!!!

    a kiss from the
    cocobloggers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valentinovooo!<3
    Nadam se nekom outfit postu od tebe uskoro! :) I da, napravila sam facebook stranicu, nadam se da ćeš lajkati, bilo bi mi drago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!!
    thanks for your sweet commemnt
    following you now,
    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments <3