Mar 29, 2012

SK8

Bok! Oprostite sto me par dana nije bilo - u postovima, komentarima. Imala sam gripu, ali sad sam ozdravila. Ove fotke slikane su prije nego što sam se razboljela, pa ih nisam stigla objaviti. Ja baš i nisam zadovoljna, nadam se da će me vaši komentari utješiti :D iako, slobodni ste pisati sve - primjedbe, savjete, prijedloge! :*

Hey!Sorry for not being here for few days - in posts, comments. I had flu, but now I got better. Those pics are taken before I got ill so I couldn't publish them. I have admit that i don't like them all, but I hope your comments will give me some comfort :D although, you can feel free to write everything - objections, advices, suggestions! :*






I wore: Blazer - Diesel; Top - Okaidi; Jeans - Pull&Bear; Sneakers/Bag/Sunnies - Vans; Beanie - H&M

27 comments:

  1. meni je ta kapa fenomenalna, baš je super furaš :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bag
    i hpe you are right now¡¡¡

    i follow you, follow me

    kisses


    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures!!!! and you got long legs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic & simple! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your legs are sooo thin *.* I love your beanie and sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice casual look...nice blazer too!!

    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. kapica! <3 naočale! <3 odlično! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. savršeno ti stoje te naočale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blazer! What a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blazer is such a pretty color and I LOVE the hat! Cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantasticno :) super sto si ozdravila

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely- the blazer is incredible!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. super skroz.kapica mi je odlicna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! I love this blazer! :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog! Following you :)

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really great outfit! I would like to invite you to me! Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely look! looks very 90's I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blazer is so cute, wonderful! and I like this simple look!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice look. I love the beanie- blazer and glasses mix.
    Lets follow each other :)

    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. i loveee your beanie!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The clutch is just from Zara :)
    xxx
    fashionstiletto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! it's awsoomee :D

      Delete
  22. that's a great look!
    Especially the blazer, with an amazing spring colour!, and the hat.
    and i actually really like the pictures, your location looks pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very beautiful outfit i like the pants!

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow amazing look ! So cool
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments <3